Kitchen Exhaust Vent Hood Cleaning
Quality Vent Hood Cleaning for a Safe Kitchen
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT, YOUR TEAM, AND YOURSELF
One the most important parts to maintaining a clean and safe restaurant is ensuring your commercial kitchen hoods, vents, ducts, and fans are cleaned to bare metal. Not only does having a clean environment for your team to work in increase their productivity, but it minimizes the chance of fires breaking out from grease, clutter, and other flammable materials. Your hood vent system is exposed continuously to grease, and over time, can accumulate and pose a serious fire risk. Our trained and qualified individuals have spent years perfecting our service to make sure we clean your vent hood system thoroughly because we understand that grease can be a major fire hazard.
Clients in Various Industries
Hoods Unlimited has worked with businesses of various types that depend on a clean kitchen to feed their customers, visitors, students, staff, and residents. Some common industries of our clients include the following:
- Restaurants – The constant cooking at a restaurant can hasten the buildup of cooking grease in the vent hoods, and their business depends on a safe and fully-operational kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Hotels – Hungry guests in rooms and banquet halls depend on the hotel kitchen for room service and catering. They might get calls at any time, so the kitchen must be ready to prepare a single meal or a buffet for 300 people.
- Schools – School breakfasts and lunches are essential for the health and happiness of students and faculty. The kitchen staff relies on cooking appliances and ventilation systems throughout the school day to feed hundreds of mouths.
- Prisons – Inmates and guards have to eat three square meals a day, which puts the prison kitchen to work, using the stoves to prepare food for countless diners.
- Airports – The rush of arrivals and departures circulates hungry travelers and airport staff from around the globe trying to grab a meal before their connecting flights, which depend on the restaurants and cafeterias in the airport.
- Hospitals – Patients, medical staff, and custodians alike need to eat while they’re at a hospital, and the cafeterias must produce meals at all times of the day and night.
Director of Operations
Madison has been working with Hoods Unlimited as the Director of Operations, leading our crew supervisors and field staff to get the job done. She is an excellent leader and displays hard work and determination each day.
Director of Business Development
Todd has worked with Hoods Unlimited for over 7 years. He started out as a crew leader and worked his way up in Sales and became the Director of our Business Development department in September of 2022. He leads our new client sales team and current client compliance department with excellence.
Shellie is the Assistant to Madison Ginn, Director of Operations. She coordinates schedules, confirms job appointments, helps with billing, meetings, events, etc. She started working with us in 2023 and has been an excellent addition to the team.
Supervisor of Crew Operations
Tyler has worked with Hoods Unlimited for almost a year and started out as the Assistant to our Operations Manager. We quickly recognized his problem solving skills and managerial abilities and he was promoted to Supervisor of Crew Operations. Tyler leads a large team of technicians and does a wonderful job doing so.